9:34 AM me: i like to save my boogers in scotch tape.
to preserve them.
Charley: haha
nice
9:36 AM me: i like to think that one day, millions of years from now, whatever species that has taken over the planet will find my adhesive encased snot and create an entire amusement park of duvall phlegm spawn for people to gawk at.
it's my plan for immortality.
patent pending.
9:38 AM Charley: word
I jerk off into trees
me: oh nice.
Charley: hoping the sap will preserve my seed
me: that's a good plan.
now you have to hope that some woman is period-ing on a tree also.
to preserve her seed.
9:39 AM Charley: I'm glad we think alike
I was going to say that
but then I thought it might be going too farme: or maybe they will just splice your dna with an african toad that can change sexes on demand, thereby creating an amphibious asexually reproducing charley beast.
but then I thought it might be going too farme: or maybe they will just splice your dna with an african toad that can change sexes on demand, thereby creating an amphibious asexually reproducing charley beast.
9:40 AM Charley: aka slimedicktoad
me: you can never go too far when it comes to your immortality plan.
it's like writing your will and testament. for infinity.
SLIMEDICKTOAD!
and PHLEGMDUVALL
9:41 AM it would be one hell of a park.
the beer and food costs for the creatures alone would be astronomical though.
9:42 AM that would be their contingency plan... beer would be a vitamin essential for our survival.
jesus. why didnt michael crichton think of this.
Charley: haha
indeed

No comments:
Post a Comment