Wednesday, July 1, 2009

005

1:28 PM me: kayaks with gun turrets for days son.
Charley: fuck yes!I want to mount a turret on my kayak
1:29 PM but I want it to shoot pussy juice
so all my enemies smell like pussy
1:31 PM me: you could have two turrets, one on the front and the back.
1:32 PM one can be filled with lube.
to shoot at actual pussies.
to get them wet.
then those wet pussies could fill the other turret.
with pussy juice.
1:36 PM Charley: nice
I like your take on pussy guns
me: its just plain practical.
im thinking green for obama.
1:37 PM Charley: there would need to be some sort of vacuum attachment on the "wet" gun
me: truth.
Charley: or maybe old school. stick a hose in and siphon
me: ill ask my nurse friends about stealing a catheter system.
1:39 PM so we need two supersoakers, an arc welder, a nympho, and a fuckton of astroglide.
and the catheter thing.
1:40 PM Charley: yes
and a meth lab
just for fun
me: well, im sure the PJ provider would be all fucked up on coke or meth or somethin.
1:41 PM Charley: oh, I think I found the perfect girl monday night at fantasies
but she might be more into heroin
me: we would also need to hook her up to an I.V. she would need to stay hydrated with all of that pussy juice conjuring.
heroin is expensive.
1:42 PM i like the meth lab idea... more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy.
Charley: yes
we can keep overhead down that way
this is a business after all
me: who says you cant mix business with pleasure?
1:43 PM assholes. thats who.
1:45 PM it would be nice if the meth head pussy juice creator could also shoot ping pong balls out of her chotch.
Charley: yes
1:46 PM i'll put an ad on craigslist
me: we are business geniuses.
1:47 PM wait... is that right?
can you pluralize genius like that?
or is it like octopus.
we are genia.
genii.
1:48 PM there it is.
Charley: genius2
me: 2.0
1:49 PM fuck it. im getting tired.
let me know when meth whore contacts you on craigslist.
1:51 PM dont forget about the ping pong balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment